双语小故事:猴子王的故事(4)

2013-06-14  |  

  All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

  猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。

  Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

  兔子:他怎么了?

  Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

  熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。

  The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

  猴子国王开始对周围的动物发号施令。

  Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

  猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。

  Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

  一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。

  Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

  狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。

  Bear: How do we do that?

  熊:我们该怎么做呢?

  Rabbit: I have an idea.

  兔子:我有一个主意。

  Bear: What is it?

  熊:什么主意?

  The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.

  动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。

  Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

  狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?

  Monkey: Not bad.

  

 
热点推荐
在线背单词
小学数学
电子课本
在线识字
关于我们 |  我的账户 |  隐私政策 |  在线投稿 |  相关服务 |  网站地图
Copyright © 2002-2019 All Rights Reserved 版权所有 小精灵儿童网站
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
广告和商务合作qq:2925720737
友情链接qq:570188905
邮件:570188905@qq.com