可接双宾语的38个常用动词(3)
steal sb. sth. = steal sth. for sb. 为某人偷某物
注:有的动词后接的双宾语易位时,既可用介词to引出间接宾语,也可用介词for引出间接宾语,含义相同,如bring,play等:
Bring me today’s paper. = Bring today’s paper to [for] me. 把今天的报纸拿给我。
He played us the record he had just bought. = He played the record he had just bought for [to] us. 他放了他刚买的唱片给我们听。
有的动词后接的双宾语易位时,即可用介词to引出间接宾语,也可用介词for引出间接宾语,含义不同,如leave等:
They left me no food. = They left no food for me. 他们没给我留一点食物。
My uncle left me a large fortune. = My uncle left a large fortune to me.
我叔叔死后留下一大笔财产给我。
而有的动词后接双宾语时,既不能用介词to引出间接宾语,也不能用介词for引出间接宾语,如allow, ask, cause, charge, cost, forgive, refuse等:
He allows his son too much money. 他给他儿子的钱太多。
He asked me some questions. 他问了我一些问题。
This caused me much trouble. 着给我带来了许多麻烦。
He charged me five dollars for a cup of tea. 他一杯茶向我要了5美元。
His mistake cost him his job. 他的错误让他丢了工作。
I envy you your good luck. 我羡慕你的好运。
They forgave him his rudeness. 他们原谅了他的鲁莽。
He refused her nothing. 她要什么就给什么